Membership is free to all West Coast (Westland, Buller and Grey District) and Selwyn District residents.
It is your responsibility to comply with these conditions of membership:
- You are responsible for your library card and all items borrowed on your card.
- Guarantors are responsible for the supervision of children/young people they have authorized to use the library, their library cards, all items borrowed, and the content of materials chosen and/or viewed.
- Return borrowed items in good condition.
- Pay replacement costs for lost or damaged items. Please do not attempt to mend items yourself.
- Pay all library rentals, overdue fines, and other charges and fees incurred.
Please remember to:
- Bring your library card each visit, if lost, a replacement card costs $5.00
- Contact us if your card is lost or stolen. You are responsible for items borrowed before the loss is reported.
- Contact Us with any change of address, telephone number or email address
Please note that:
You are unable to borrow items if you have more than $5.00 owing
Your contact details are checked every two years when your library privilege is renewed.