Would you like to be a star?
Westland District Library is now featuring photos on our website. All you need to do is send us a digital photo of your library visit whether it is at story time, class visit, or just your wee one playing with a puzzle. The digital photo has to be centered around libraries, not necessarily this library. You may have been on holiday and taken a photo of someone reading a book.
We look forward to receiving your digital photos.
Submitting your photograph
By submitting a photo, you agree to accept our conditions. Please email your digital image to us (maximum file size 1Mb), making sure that you include the following details in your email:
- Your name
- Contact phone number(s)
- First names of people who appear in the photograph (if more than one, please locate them e.g. from L to R
- Briefly describe the library activity they are engaged in, or what they love about the library
- The subject(s) of your photo has/have consented to this use of the image. In submitting a photo, you are responsible for ensuring this consent has been given. Other than to remove images on request, Westland District Library will take no responsibility for use of photos which are later found to have been submitted without consent or without meeting these conditions.
- You grant Westland District Library the right to use your photo for the purposes described here on a permanent basis.
- No fees or royalties are payable in respect of submitted images.
- Westland District Library may crop or edit your photo as required.